CEO – Aerobodies Inc.
Workplace Wellbeing & Resiliency Expert.
Creator of Workforce Wakeup™
Who is Fran?
Fran Dean-Bishop is the Workplace Wellbeing & Resiliency Expert for today’s audiences.
Founder & CEO of Aerobodies Inc., and Creator of the MindWellSuite™ and Workforce Wakeup™ turnkey systems designed to help employers of all sizes immediately create energy and engagement in their workplace culture, Fran has served over 200K employees in over five countries and counting.
As an award-winning founder and leader of a health and technology-driven organization, Fran’s goal is to help countless organizations design and execute strategic-integrated wellbeing programs to create thriving cultures & people.
If you’re interested in transforming your company, maximizing profits, and creating a thriving workplace culture, book Fran for your next event today.
- Best Practices to Create Healthy Work & Living Spaces
- Shifts to Boost Your Employees WellBeing and Productivity
- Designing Virtual Learning Experiences and Meetings that Foster Wellbeing
- Relieving Workplace Anxiety & Stress to Optimize Performance and Profitability
- Ways to Design Workplaces to Support Employees Mental Wellbeing
- Well-building Standard
Past Clients & Trainings
- Mindfulness Training, Food & Drug Administration
- Communication & Acquisition Skills Development Training, US Dept. of Agriculture
- Instructional Design & Communication Training, Dept. of Homeland Security Higher E
- Higher Education & Workforce Development Retreat, USAID
What People Are Saying
“Fran is an outstanding speaker with a solid ability to reveal the impact of intentional workplace wellbeing as she did during PCMA’s Convening Leaders in January 2022. Along with sharing how to be mindful and strategic in supporting the different aspects of wellness, Fran also shared how to create an action plan and audit an organization’s current structure, sharing actionable takeaways and tips for immediate implementation. Her energy, combined with her wisdom, greatly enriched our event program, and her session was well received by our participants. She’s also a joy to work with, and savvy about tailoring her expertise to the organization and audience needs.”
– PCMA Director of Events
“The feedback from the staff was glowing. You could see the growth and understanding taking place and feel the team building happening through many practical application scenarios. We left with a common understanding of consultative service, personal insights, and an appreciation of program issues. Fran is highly recommended.”
– Deputy Administrator for Management & Acting Director, Federal
“Fran’s presentation truly helped shape the resulting framework and vision statement we needed to craft for our organization with achievable objectives and results. This was a real triumph for event attendees. It also provided the motivation and enthusiasm the group needed to formulate the Goal 2 mission statement. The event ended on a spirited high note. The collaborative nature and open frank discussion provided an excellent platform to mine through many of the objectives that were initially set for the event. Overall feedback: ‘Great Job Fran!'”
– Program Director – International Development Agency