FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions About Aerobodies?
Find answers to frequently asked questions on how our corporate health and wellness programs and business process improvements boost productivity and profitability.
Jump to a question:
- What exactly does Aerobodies do?
- What does “Health, Wellness, and Process” improvement mean?
- What is a workplace wellbeing initiative?
- Why does well-being matter for a company?
- What are high-impact leaders?
- Do you offer services to remote teams that don’t have physical office space?
- What are the main components of the employee wellness programs you offer?
- In what ways do your services increase productivity in the workplace?
- Can you help my company reduce its employee turnover rate?
- When was your company established?
- What are your primary NAICS code(s)?
- Is Aerobodies 8(a) certified?
- Does your company provide services for the state, federal, and local government?
- Which government agencies has Aerobodies partnered with within the last 5 years?
- Can you help companies located outside of the United States?
- Is the BLAZE app still available in the Apple App Store and Google Play?
What exactly does Aerobodies do?
We build and run workplace wellness programs that increase employee satisfaction and enhance productivity.
Our approach is three-fold:
- People (Health & Wellness Programs)
- Process (Technology, Applications, Business Process Improvement, Health Data Solutions)
- Places (Fitness & Health Center Management, Workplace Design & Sustainability)
While corporate wellness programs have become practically synonymous with the idea of “yoga at lunch” – there is so much more that goes into it.
True health promotion programs first take a comprehensive look at your company’s culture and needs. Once the most critical opportunities for improvement and growth are identified, solutions are carefully designed. These solutions could include everything from lifestyle coaching, to office space planning, to employee engagement strategies.
What does “Health, Wellness, and Process” improvement mean?
- Improved communication
- Reducing burnout and overwhelm for employees
- Enterprise-wide system integrations
- Increasing creativity and growth opportunities Increasing productivity and engagement
- Better work/life balance and resilience for employees
- Transforming data into information that you can actually use to improve your productivity and profitability
- Sustainability in the workplace – even small changes such as simple, low-cost modifications to the physical environment of your office space or worksite can be extremely powerful
What is a workplace well-being initiative?
Workplace environment and culture have just as much impact on employee wellness as offering various health and wellness benefits. Top employers focus on these factors to boost employee focus and engagement.
Why does well-being matter for a company?
We believe that every person in your organization has the potential to become a top performer–and with more top performers comes greater productivity and profitability for your business.
When you give your employees what they want and need, they enjoy improved resilience, less stress, and a decrease in burnout. The result? They are more likely to stay with you for the long haul.
But you have to start with the basics–the key to cultivating a thriving corporate culture begins with creating an environment that supports a thriving community.
That includes consideration of your employees’ emotional and mental well-being and support. It also includes aligning physical health with overall wellness because with improved health comes better energy to get work completed, fewer time-off requests, and optimal concentration.
That’s where we come in.
We help you identify the unique needs of your workplace culture. Then, we build holistic strategies to implement programs and modifications to support those needs.
What are high-impact leaders?
Deeply committed to continuous improvement, high-impact leaders are visionaries who always challenge the status quo. Instead of looking at “what is,” they look at “what could be,” and continually seek out solutions to any obstacles that get in the way of reaching specific goals. As a result, high-impact leaders consistently accomplish more in less time than the vast majority of people working within an organization and mentor those they work with to become the best version of themselves.
Do you offer services to remote teams that don’t have physical office space?
Yes! Keeping employees engaged in their work and well-connected with leadership (and with their colleagues) is more important than ever. Wellness in the workplace–wherever that’s in a corporate office or your employees’ home offices–is one of our specialties. Through diverse methodologies that include anything from virtual fitness and wellness classes to seamless communication systems and management tools that inspire conversation and collaboration, we keep remote employees engaged.
What are the main components of the employee wellness programs you offer?
Employee wellness programs should function much like the companies and people they serve. They should never be “one-size-fits-all.” Our solutions come in various forms, covering everything from updating legacy health and wellness programs, refreshing outdated fitness facilities, creating sustainable office environments to launching company-wide health promotion programs.
Click here to learn more about our comprehensive well-being programs that will help increase your employees’ productivity and drive profitability.
In what ways do your services increase productivity in the workplace?
We begin with the source. Even the smallest things can cause a lack of productivity. And what those things are might surprise you. Simple things like the scent of an office space or an adjustment in lighting can make a huge difference in mood and productivity.
There are larger initiatives as well–from supporting diversity in your workforce to creating flexible work schedules that accommodate the needs of employees with varying needs.
Once you begin to implement these strategies, we encourage you to continually monitor productivity and track how it’s positively impacting your bottom line.
Can you help my company reduce its employee turnover rate?
Absolutely! In the wake of the “great resignation,” employers have to work harder than ever to ensure their employees are well taken care of and want to stick around. That’s where we come in. Using data-driven analysis sourced from your workplace, we create health and wellness programs that are tailored to your specific company culture.
When was your company established?
We have been designing corporate wellness programs and process improvement solutions since 1997.
What are your primary NAICS code(s)?
- 541611 – Administrative Management
- 541612 – Human Resources
- 611430 – Training & Development
- 621999 – Ambulatory Health
- 713940 – Fitness & Wellness
To learn more, read our capabilities statement.
Is Aerobodies 8(a) certified?
Aerobodies is an 8(a) certified woman-owned business.
Does your company provide services for the state, federal, and local government?
Our capabilities encompass a full spectrum of smaller and larger government entities. For examples of different applications, please see our case studies here.
Which government agencies has Aerobodies partnered with within the last 5 years?
Our roster of clients includes:
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Department of State
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Can you help companies located outside of the United States?
Yes! We offer workplace wellness solutions for companies worldwide.
Is the BLAZE app still available in the Apple App Store and Google Play?
BLAZE, our fitness, health, and lifestyle app, features 100 classes from 12 different fitness and wellness categories. It is available for anyone to download on the Apple App Store. Associated costs depend on your specific use of the app.
For more information on bringing Blaze into your company-wide organization so all of your employees can benefit from it, please reach out to us at: email@example.com | 703-820-0217
FROM THE AEROBODIES BLOG
Practicing Proactive Wellness in the Workplace
Developing and maintaining a healthy work environment is an essential ingredient for a culture of wellbeing, however it is most...
Designing Your Remote Workspace
One of the great benefits of remote work is the freedom to create a workspace that reflects your personality and work style, all...
Measuring Your Progress for Q1 2023
It is crucial to check in with yourself and your team as we bring Quarter 1 to a close (…ALREADY!) Aerobodies outlines some thoughtful...