Program Management & Analysis
Our team of subject-matter experts and tenured consultants can assist in the areas of business process re-engineering, assessment and evaluation services. We work closely with you to understand your environment, identify your business needs, create a strategy plan, and work step-by-step to accomplish your goals from conception to completion.
Acquisition & Logistics support
Aerobodies Wellness Workshops are designed to provide a stimulus towards an active and healthier lifestyle.
AFC Management Services can provide hands-on acquisition and logistics support services: contract specialists, procurement reviewers, technical trainers, logistics personnel, and Subject Matter Experts (SME) support to government and commercial programs. Our full range of services includes:
- Acquisition and program management
- Acquisition strategy, planning, and policy development
- Strategic Sourcing Business intelligence, metrics, and dashboards
- Requirements definition and cost estimating
- Cost and price analysis
- Contracts award, negotiation and administration
- Grants management
- Contract closeout support services
- Financial analysis and resource management
- Source selection facilitation and documentation
- Government Purchase Card
- Program management Procurement audits
- Change management consulting services
Health Management Services
Aerobodies provides on-site and off-site fitness classes that meet the needs and diverse interests of your employee population.
Our comprehensive suite of work, life and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services helps employers reduce healthcare costs, streamline administrative tasks, and provide innovative behavioral health programs to include:
- Lifestyle and Health Coaching
- Customized training and coaching for frontline managers and supervisors
- Health and wellness seminars to improve the overall health and well-being of its’ employees
- Clinical and behavioral health evaluations, counseling, and referral services
- Telephonic and onsite critical incident service or crisis management
- Eldercare and childcare management
- Professional Care Management
- Educational toolkits and customized training
AFC can provide your agency with a wide range of health and behavioral practitioners including:
- Exercise Physiologists
- Occupational Health Therapists
- Mental Health Experts
- Subject Matter Experts
- Workplace Safety Training Facilitators
- Athletic Trainers
- Ergonomic Evaluation Specialist
- Health Promotion Coordinators
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Technicians
Give us a call today at 866-659-3400 to fill your immediate RFP deadlines.
Leadership Training & Curriculum Development
Executive level coaching, off-the-shelf and customized training to include use of Six Sigma, PMP and change management protocols are part of our project management approach. From senior level executives to junior level supervisors, AFC’s Professional Development team will work closely with your management personnel to design and custom-fit training solutions that are results oriented and focused on delivering positive outcomes.
Professional Support Services include:
- Disc Assessments
- Myers Briggs Assessment
- 360 Feedback Surveys
- Program Facilitators
- Executive & Business Coaches
- Team Building Consensus Training
- Strategic Planning
- Communication Workshops
- Writing & Editorial Training
Fitness & Wellness Center Management Services
AFC has served a multitude of government and commercial customers alike with comprehensive fitness and wellness programming, fitness center design, lifestyle coaching, nutritional counseling and wellness screening services to keep employees motivated and focused on leading healthier, happier lives.
Our management team has over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development and implementation of state-of-the art fitness and wellness facilities. We can provide a staffing and customized management solution that fits the needs and requirements of your customers and employees.
Database Management for Healthcare Technology
AFC Management Services can provide a robust, turn-key customer engagement platform for an employee workforce of 5,000 to 50,000 employees. Our health & wellness engagement platforms provide a variety of features including: health incentives, data tracking, fee collections, event management, recreation and fitness programming and more.
FROM THE AEROBODIES BLOG
Practicing Proactive Wellness in the Workplace
Developing and maintaining a healthy work environment is an essential ingredient for a culture of wellbeing, however it is most...
Designing Your Remote Workspace
One of the great benefits of remote work is the freedom to create a workspace that reflects your personality and work style, all...
Measuring Your Progress for Q1 2023
It is crucial to check in with yourself and your team as we bring Quarter 1 to a close (…ALREADY!) Aerobodies outlines some thoughtful...